KNOW some of u pos's have called Hack, - Arms Locker
Arms Locker Gun Forum
Go Back   Arms Locker > Arms Locker > Survival


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2004, 11:18 PM   #1
Registered User
 
Joined: Apr 2004

Posts: 9,117
KNOW some of u pos's have called Hack,

and I know what he TOLD you, too. But you aint MAN enough to ADMIT that I am EXACTLY what I have always said I was. :-)



 
Remove Ads
Old 07-21-2004, 03:30 AM   #2
Registered User
 RIKA's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: In the freezer section

Posts: 10,279
Hack said that you were a class D shooter and a nitwit. Is that enough truth for you? He was also p!ssed that you gave out his phone number.

RIKA



 
Old 07-22-2004, 03:31 PM   #3
 
Joined: Jun 2004

Posts: 1,382
No, you aren't what you always claim you are... and Hack backs THAT statement up. His words about you are not kind in any fashion.

Mike
 
 
Old 07-22-2004, 03:45 PM   #4
 
Joined: Jun 2004

Posts: 1,944
I normally avoid these pissing contests about who knows who, but just out of curiosity I plugged Hackathorn's name into Google.

Now if this is the right guy, then I don't see how he could be pissed off about John giving his phone number out on discussion forums when he himself published in a public webpage both his office/fax and his mobile number.


http://www.criticalreaction.com/INST...Hackathorn.htm

Critical Reaction Training, Inc.

Office/Fax: 262-677-4760 Mobil Phone: 262-844-7104

"Survival Through Advanced Training & Instinctive Reaction"

Ken Hackathorn

Tactical Handgun

Hackathorn believes it is crucial to be able to use the defensive handgun accurately while moving, from behind cover, twisting to the right or left and in other disadvantageous conditions. Students learn to perform good marksmanship while faced with a variety of challenges, the likes of which are rarely seen in formal training courses for either law enforcement or private citizens. Beyond moving and shooting, other topics include defenses for couples in which only one is armed, defense against a threat from behind, close-quarter defense and withdrawal while shooting, Hackathorn's own take on "point-shooting," low light handgun skills taught during a night-shoot, one-handed operation of the pistol, and numerous pointers for self-coaching in practice after the class.
 
Old 07-22-2004, 03:52 PM   #5
Registered User
 Aslan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
From: 127.0.0.1

Posts: 4,648
I think the issue is the context in which the number was given out. I'd be less than pleased if I started getting calls at work about non-work related stuff that invovled someone whom I dislike, saying I'd vouch for them.

just my opinion on the matter.

 
Old 07-22-2004, 03:54 PM   #6
 
Joined: Jun 2004

Posts: 1,944
Well, who has actually called this dude?

From the way people in the 'mainstream' gun culture are, someone with the legal background that GK has developed is pretty much kryptonite.
 
Old 07-22-2004, 04:15 PM   #7
Registered User
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: Arkansas

Posts: 779
I never called him, but about a year and a half ago I e-mailed IPSC, meaning the main one concerning Melvin. The one that has the pic of JMD's signature from the Columbia Conference. Never got a reply, I figure they disowned him.
I'd never call Hack and pester him about a washed up ex-con anyway. I technically have a cousin that is a carreer criminal and I don't own up to being even remotely related to that dufus so why would Hack want to admit to knowing JMD or enjoy getting calls concerning him?
The best he could do would be to comment on how Melvin was about 30years ago in the past.
 
Old 07-22-2004, 05:00 PM   #8
Registered User
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: In the far West

Posts: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrostov
I normally avoid these pissing contests about who knows who, but just out of curiosity I plugged Hackathorn's name into Google.

Now if this is the right guy, then I don't see how he could be pissed off about John giving his phone number out on discussion forums when he himself published in a public webpage both his office/fax and his mobile number.


http://www.criticalreaction.com/INST...Hackathorn.htm

Critical Reaction Training, Inc.

Office/Fax: 262-677-4760 Mobil Phone: 262-844-7104

"Survival Through Advanced Training & Instinctive Reaction"

Ken Hackathorn

Tactical Handgun

Hackathorn believes it is crucial to be able to use the defensive handgun accurately while moving, from behind cover, twisting to the right or left and in other disadvantageous conditions. Students learn to perform good marksmanship while faced with a variety of challenges, the likes of which are rarely seen in formal training courses for either law enforcement or private citizens. Beyond moving and shooting, other topics include defenses for couples in which only one is armed, defense against a threat from behind, close-quarter defense and withdrawal while shooting, Hackathorn's own take on "point-shooting," low light handgun skills taught during a night-shoot, one-handed operation of the pistol, and numerous pointers for self-coaching in practice after the class.
To All:
I called Hackathorne myself, after MELVIN dared me to and posted his phone number. The number Melvin posted (74*) 373-****, was Hackathorne's private number for his family and close friends. MELVIN had some how gotten ahold of it. Hackathorne was angry that MELVIN, had allowed this number to be put out on the Internet. This is, or was, his private number. If you will search for the post, you will find where I posted about hackathorne's and my conversation before.

In our conversation, Hackathorne's opinion of MELVIN, was about like mine is. He said he had advised MELVIN, repeatedly, to stay away from firearms.

In the conversation Hackathorne and I found out that we had met years ago at Kings Gun Works, when I worked there. I was the one that logged his firearms in to be modified, and discussed the modifications with him, that he wanted done.

Hackathorne and I aren't big time buddies, however he has invited me to call anytime I want to, because of our prior link-up. And, I have been invited to some shoots where he will be.

Sooo, stop you belly-aching MELVIN, YOU WHINER, you put it out there and got your fingers stepped on.

Bill

Edited to add: Well MELVIN, here is the thread where you dared me to call him about you. Your post, #5, and my response after I called Hackathorn.

https://www.armslocker.com/forums/sho...ht=hackathorne

You lose MELVIN, I win ...

BW
 
Old 07-22-2004, 05:37 PM   #9
 
Joined: Jun 2004

Posts: 1,944
Ah, private number on the web.

That's very bad ettiquette even when it's someone you don't like.
 
Old 07-22-2004, 05:41 PM   #10
Registered User
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: In the far West

Posts: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrostov
Ah, private number on the web.

That's very bad ettiquette even when it's someone you don't like.
Yes, it is very bad ettiquette. (nettiquette?)

Bill
 
Old 07-22-2004, 05:52 PM   #11
 
Joined: Jun 2004

Posts: 1,944
You know, here's the Catch-22 for GK, because of his background, even if they were still buddies with him, they'd still have no choice but to publicly disown him.
 
Old 07-22-2004, 08:06 PM   #12
Registered User
 Garand's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: Canadian Badlands

Posts: 9,440
Only a wannabe would do something like that!
 
Old 07-22-2004, 08:52 PM   #13
Registered User
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: In the far West

Posts: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrostov
You know, here's the Catch-22 for GK, because of his background, even if they were still buddies with him, they'd still have no choice but to publicly disown him.
Mike:
You have hit upon something that MELVIN doesn't understand. Melvin doesn't see anything wrong with his actions. And he has done plenty wrong, more than you would realize.

MELVIN'S excuse is that the laws he has broken are essentially victimless crimes, and shouldn't be Felony laws anyway. But MELVIN is concealing the fact that he has done much more than just drugs and illegal supressors. Much, much more.

Sooo, then MELVIN doesn't understand why ordinary law-abiding people do not like him. MELVIN, brazenly shows his criminal face, and expects the law-abiding public to forget all about his criminal past.

It's not going to happen. The fight will go on until MELVIN changes his attitude, and adopts a different method of operating.

Bill
 
Old 07-22-2004, 09:30 PM   #14
Registered User
 Garand's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: Canadian Badlands

Posts: 9,440
Victimless crimes? How about the time that he bragged about shooting out a gas stations windows with a .22 every couple of months until the owner went out of business, because he couldn't get insurance any more. All because he wouldn't refund gunkid $0.50 that a pop machine took from him??
 
Old 07-22-2004, 09:51 PM   #15
Registered User
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: In the far West

Posts: 1,815
Garand, if you could find that particular post, it would be a big help.

Bill
 
Old 07-22-2004, 11:04 PM   #16
Registered User
 Garand's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: Canadian Badlands

Posts: 9,440
That was back on Patriot Network, sorry.
 
Old 07-22-2004, 11:18 PM   #17
Registered User
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: In the far West

Posts: 1,815
GARAND:
I will try to find it over there. Thank you.

Bill
 
Old 07-23-2004, 08:48 AM   #18
Registered User
 Aslan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
From: 127.0.0.1

Posts: 4,648
was it pn or libertyfront?

Probably both, as he tends to recycle all his posts....claiming them to be new even on the fourth, fifth, or tenth time around...


 
Old 07-24-2004, 11:47 AM   #19
 
Joined: Feb 2004

Posts: 139
Andy the more I find out about you the more I realize you are a just a sad wannabe. its simple, you have used a real pesone's name and PRIVITE phone #. and sadly that person wasnt able to even give a good statment about you.


My first opinion was that every one talk to and about you like they do for no reason. now I see you provoke them, and another thing. if one of your names is goonKID and you are 52. what gives

just my .2 cent

Randy
 
Old 07-24-2004, 01:38 PM   #20
Registered User
 
Joined: Jun 2004
From: In the far West

Posts: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun_crazy_JR
Andy the more I find out about you the more I realize you are a just a sad wannabe. its simple, you have used a real pesone's name and PRIVITE phone #. and sadly that person wasnt able to even give a good statment about you.


My first opinion was that every one talk to and about you like they do for no reason. now I see you provoke them, and another thing. if one of your names is goonKID and you are 52. what gives

just my .2 cent

Randy
Another opinion MELVIN -- from a relative stranger, no less!

Isn't amazing how quick they find you out MELVIN?

Better watch out RANDY, OL' MELVIN will have you on his ignore list. And then you'll be in deep trouble -- NOT!
 
Reply

  Arms Locker > Arms Locker > Survival


Thread Tools
Display Modes






Powered by vBulletin 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Arms Locker. All rights reserved.